Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Cake For My Bestfriend

bismillah Pictures, Images and Photos

It has been quite a long time since my last post.

Well to re-cap what has happened today:

Alhamdulillah, i managed to finish up my 2nd document (this time is a work instruction for our IT Project Request Management) that most probably will be endorsed and filed in Maybank.=). It took me 2 solid days to actually come out with the 10 pages doc; i didnt have enough sleep last nite and had no lunch but starbucks coffee today although my tummy was screaming for food! I was infront of my pc since morning struggling for ideas to come out. Although it was nothing much but as a new joiner with a zero background in banking and IT, i'm glad i have managed to finish it!=D I am now eagerly waiting for comments from my superiors before proceeding to board.

Tonight i was suppose to have a BM tuition class with my cute students Afif and Afifah. But it was raining like dogs and cats just now so the mother had to cancel tonight's slot. Thank God, I myself am tired and i hate to teach without having a 100% energy for teaching. It would be hard for the kids as well. So lets lock it tomorrow night!;)


Anyway,

Last CNY i went back to Muar for short holidays. What pleased me most apart from meeting mak abah adik and oteh (our new family, a persian kitten) is to celebrate my best friend's belated birthday. As promised, i baked a very nice tasty (according to her, hehe) oreo cheese cake for us. Well, she's not a big fan of cheese but i thought of trying something new.haha. I gave her copies of Maher Zain's and Sami Yusuf's cds, hoping that through those genre of songs, she could learn better English at the same time. I was scared at first she wouldnt like the present, but it turned out that she loved it so much.

So, i shall leave you guys with 2 pictures that speak millions of words. Good nyte night all.





Wanie

2 comments:

suraya said...

thnx babe for those present :)
luv it so much!

Wanie Aziz said...

no problem babe...my pleasure..=)..

Post a Comment

Thank you.=)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com