Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Am Paranoid

bismillah Pictures, Images and Photos

Had a team lunch today with my fellow consultants from Australia. Unfortunately my boss wasnt there so i had to make myself comfortable with them. Hehe. There were many interesting experiences shared during our lunch at Nandos. I was listening with interest hoping that i could be like one of them one day. Well, I still have a long journey to go. *sigh*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am scared of time right now. Its like chasing me and i feel like drowning...in time. Everything is too fast for me to catch up. I wish there's a 'pause' button in life where i can press and time will pause for me to catch up some air..seriously i dont know what is the particular reason of me being scared, but i'm just..scared. scared. My career, my love relationship, my family..I'm scared of whats happening around the world right now. Christchurh,Libya,Bahrain, China...and even Malaysia.

I am scared of the distance of my relationship with You..

2 comments:

Mootsabella said...

nice thought!

Wanie Aziz said...

thank you miss moots.=)

Post a Comment

Thank you.=)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com