Friday, March 11, 2011

Allah Almighty


bismillah Pictures, Images and Photos

"Acik Yot, are you guys okay over there?"
"Thanks wanie. We're all fine, Alhamdulillah. Last night we had a slight concussion here."
11th March 2011, 9.30pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanie do you know that there's a big disasterous tsunami in Japan??. Oh my God..this time it's really-really big! Kak Sila called me just now and told me that she was shocked to hear the news"
11th March 2011, 3.30pm

I was in a midst of arranging big meetings for next week when i heard the news from Pushpa (my colleague). Is this world going to end soon? Alllah Almighty, this is one of your signs.


But Alhamdulillah, my aunt's family together with her ragdoll cat are fine in Osaka. I hope they won't be affected by the tsunami. My friends in Miyagi are also safe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.=)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com