Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Al- 'Alim

bismillah Pictures, Images and Photos

Afif Razizul'iman

Raidhatul Afifah

These two pictures represent my tuition brother and sister. They're well behave and respect the elders, bravo to the mother who had tought them well when they're kids.;) Aren't they the cutest thing on earth??? (well, second cutest, the first one is my Putih).

Anyway, they're twins. Whenever I see twins, they'll always remind me of my mother. First, because my mom has a twin brother that looks exactly like her (duh!) and whenever my uncle is sad and sick, she'll somehow feel the pain too! Spooky right?.

Secondly, my mom once had a miscarriage of twins (two girls). Yes, Allah love my sisters so much that they 'went' first before we even had a chance to see them.='(  After my brother was born, doctor had decided that my mom had a very weak uterus and one of the ovaries had to be taken out from her. I think it was an ovarian teratoma or something, I am not quite sure until now. After my brother, my mother had been adviced not to give birth anymore. As sad as it sound, I believe that she is grateful to have us in her life.=)

It is still fresh in my mind, that particular night, I was awake at 12.30am to hear my mom's crying with blood on the sofa. My dad had just finished reciting Al-Quran (he always did that when I was little, everynight until I fell asleep) when the incident happened. I swear it was the scariest night, and I was traumatized for few months. Imagine how it had impacted my mother. My dad had to be strong for my mother. He was with us all along the way, giving support and lending his shoulder for my mom to cry on. Until another 'star' came into our lives 4 years after that, my one and only brother.=)

Allah The Knowledgeable; the One for Whom nothing is hidden from His Knowledge (Al-'Alim)

I honestly believe that people and their Iman can be improved, depending on the environment. In my case it is with whom I am mingling with in my daily lives. Those who are good, will give good impact to me..and those who are not, will bring this bad influence to me, which I am quite scared of. But Alhamdulillah, in my 24 years of life, I have met a lot of friends that had helped me spiritualy. And of course, there are times when I started to go far away from Him, without me realising it, that is when Allah helps me to discover friends that are again, can help and guide me back to the route that I should be on. People coming and going from our life, unexpectedly but the values stays deep within our hearts.

I also believe that our soul and body belongs to Allah, when the time comes, the body and soul will go back to Him. The sooner, the better. There will be times when we have to loose someone we love so much,it will be hard for some of us. Nothing is hidden from His knowledge. You will not be expecting also, another special one coming into your life.=)

This post is dedicated to a dear colleague, who had just lost her baby 2 months ago... I have been thinking of doing this post quite a while since the incident happened..I am not yet a mother, but as a woman, I am also sad for you.

Akak, "adanya kita di sini kerana ada yang telah pergi. Allah Maha Mengetahui"

Al-fatihah.

1 comments:

suraya said...

Allah :)

Post a Comment

Thank you.=)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com